Sunday, December 6, 2009

MoveMe





So, this post has nothing to do with etsy or fashion or anything remotely familiar to this blog. But, it is related to something much more important. LIFE. You know when you have been living in a place for quite a while, familiar with everything about it and then suddenly you are made to move. Adding to you tensions is the tension of moving all your stuff from one place to another. I have found a company that could provide a solution for all your moving problems. MoveMe. They will not only help to plan organise the big move, but also help you with conveyancing. They provide free conveyancing quote. After that, you don't even need to worry about your phone connection and gas&Electricity bills. MoveMe takes care of all that. And much more. They have a very comprehensive checklist, which cover essential aspects from 6-8 weeks before you move in to the very first day in your new home. They have guides for those moving with children or pets and also for those moving with disablities.
There's also a page for first-time buyers. For all the newbies out there, moving can be quite unnerving and i am guessing they will find this very useful. This site takes the hassle out of moving so that you can sit back and relax. Plan and organise the move, get local removal quotes, cheap conveyancing, tranfer your utilities like broadband and phone connection without any headaches. Sounds too good to be true, right. I thought so too, but it all looks legit to me! Check for yourself if you don't wanna trust my judgement. Their customers have left such strongly posotive feedbacks that I am sure this site is just the perfect solution to moving problems. Do let me know how MoveMe works for you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! We'll probably be moving in 6 months, so will def check em out!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this. haven't heard of this one yet. and yes, this is really a big help when moving out. taking care of all the hassles and everything when moving from one place to another connections, electric bills etc. very helpful indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting on my blog!! I don't have a particular hair regime, actually I don't even wash it every day (shh!) haha, but I swear and live by using Infusium for shampoo, and neutrogena conditioner on just the ends of my hair after washing. Then for styling I always use Treseme heat protector before applying any curling iron or flat iron! Pheww ok after all that I think your post on LIFE is very interesting! I love the tip, I am definitely going to investigate this company! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Lisa, one of the partners from the swap-bot swap. I will be following your posts and so far what I have read was very interesting. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tip!
    I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog. Check it out!
    www.leflattery.blogspot.com
    xo
    flattery

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.