Friday, August 21, 2009

Birder1


Say Hi to Birder1- one the most creatively stacked shops on etsy. Check it out here.

In their own words -

I've always liked pretty things and I've always "made stuff". Something here, something there, all of it for family or friends. However, now that I've found Etsy, I'm trying my hand at making and selling. I have great fun coming up with the ideas, searching everything out, and putting it all together. I hope visitors enjoy looking at my efforts and will maybe even find something special they would like for themselves or perhaps to give as a gift. Etsy fills a need for creative people and those who like to buy handmade. I love Etsy!  "




There is a delightful Notecards/Notebooks Section.



2 comments:

  1. Hi! You won the weekly gift on my blog. Just email me your info when you can! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.