Monday, August 10, 2009

Gulf Coast Cottage


Lets meet Gulf Coast Cottage - An adorable pattern shop on etsy. Check her out here.
In her own words-

Two years ago for my Daughters birthday- I was looking for safe, imaginative, toys. It was really difficult to be sure the items I found in stores were REALLY safe. So- I commissioned my Father to build a kitchen set from solid wood, (immediately upon it's completion it was painted pink) and there began my obsession with felt. 
All of the patterns I make are inspired by my children and everyday life.

All of my patterns are sent to you from my Florida Gulf Coast Cottage. "




Take a peek at her Felt Friends Section.



For more Felt Fun, click this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, there. Sorry to comment on your blog but wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my Treasure Hunt. Please stop by my blog for more information. :) Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pieces are amazing, I wish I knew some kids I could give them to! And I love the name of the store, too.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.