Monday, August 24, 2009

Imkirkwood's Gallery


Meet Imkirkwood's Gallery - an artisitc lil' shop full of delights on etsy. Check it out here.

In their own words-
I started my shop as a way to broaden my audience, and make small prints of my drawings to sell. I am an artist and I show my work 11 x 14 or 13 x 19 in galleries. I have a show, Magical Thinking, scheduled for August 2010 at the Arkell Museum in Canajoharie NY. My drawings are created using a combination of pencil and the computer. I always want my work to maintain the look of hand rendered drawings. I think that hand rendered work has a warmth to it that affects the viewer. I like stories and I want the viewer to have a sense that there's a complete world in each drawing. My style is realistic and I call my work visual narratives. I invite you and each of your readers to stop by and favor a piece.And if they really like something tell all their friends to stop by as well.Thanks. "




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.