Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fanciful Form



Meet Fanciful Forms- a delightful little shop full of unque pieces of art. Check it out here.

In her own words-
Creating has always been so much a part of my life, so ingrained, that I honestly have no idea when it began. For as long as I can remember I have been inventing and designing and creating. I've gone through phases where I try to pretend that I don't need to craft, but in the end I always go back to the inevitable truth that making things makes me happy.

At some point I started thinking about a time, years ago, when I had made a rose out of Play Dough.  After some trial and error I figured out how I did it. I began to realize that I enjoyed working with clay more than most mediums. By Christmas my sales had increased enough that I started to consider making FancifulForm my full-time career."




Her shop isn't limited to accessories only. Shop some decor pieces here.




She has also introduced a section called "Custom Color Options". In it you'll find listings for items that can be requested in any custom color you can think of.

2 comments:

  1. You have some very beautiful and unique pieces of jewelry.
    I am very impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those white lotus flowers!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.