Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Sage Fox


Take a peek at The Sage Fox- a unique and iteresting lil' shop on etsy. Check it out here.

In her own words-

"  My name is Kelly and I live in Western PA with my husband & daughter. I started spinning wool 2 1/2 yrs ago..and I was hooked from the very beginning. We started our little fiber farm with one alpaca, one sheep and one angora goat..and we now we are up to 8 alpacas with our first cria (baby alpaca) due next month! :) My hope is to open a small shop here on our farm by next summer..but for now, I offer my creations on Etsy & at art shows around our area.
I love taking raw wool straight from my animals..washing it, cleaning it, carding it, dying it, spinning it, weaving it...there is such a sense of accomplishment when I finish a project from my very own furry babies :D "




They have a wonderful Felt Acorn Earrings and Necklace section too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.