Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lonely Art Vintage Goods


Meet Lonely Art Vintage Goods- a shop on etsy full of wonderful treasures and finds. Check it out here.

In their own words-

Lonely Art Vintage Goods showcases my 100% vintage collection that I wish to share with you. I have recently moved into an apartment in Colorado with my boyfriend and black pug. I make sure all of my products are true vintage products, and would only present you with items that are acceptable to sell. In addition to anything thrift, vintage, or antique, I enjoy Paris, lattes, fancy cheese, crepes, photography, pugs, and fashion. "



You will love their Jewelry Section.

Don't miss out on their Sale.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for features!! Cool finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It looks great. I have added you in the "blogs who featured me" section on my blog :-D

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.