Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kathleen McGiverson



Meet Kathleen McGiverson - a versatile and interesting little shop on etsy. Check it out here.
In her own words-

"  I am an emerging artist entering my third year at Emily Carr University working towards a Major in Ceramics and Sculpture and a Minor in Art history. In my two years that I have been there I have studied under professional artists such as Justin Novak, Julie York, Ruth Beer, and Freddi Rahn.

My masks are individually made and are all unique. These pieces will forever remain one of a kind and will never be replicated. My tiles however are made differently. I make a mold of my master tile, then I reproduce it in infinite quantities. Each tile will be handmade thus will have human error which makes them unique but there will be many similar ones. Pendants and Candles are all unique and will never be replicated.

This is my work as an emerging artist and I hope that you enjoy what has come out of my imagination.

Blog: www.kathleenmcgiveron.blogspot.com
Twitter: twitter.com/kmcgiveron "

Check out her Ceramic pendants.



The shop has some pretty amazing Wall Pieces and candles.




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a wonderful blogpost, I love the selection of pictures you chose, it looks wonderful! I've noticed on all your posts that you really know what to pick and choose from, you have a good eye for that!! I have entered you!!

    I'm also following your blog now :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    Yours Truly,
    Kathleen McGiveron

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.