Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's Not Gold

Check out It's Not Gold- a cool shop brimming with wonderful chunky stuff on etsy. Check it out here.

In their own words-
I was born 27 years ago in Lisbon, where I still live.
I'm making jewelry since 2000, but it was in 2007 that I started to develope the thimble jewelry. It's a lot of fun to make earrings, necklaces and pins from thimbles! Lately I'm working a lot with fabrics too. 
I also make illustration and comics,thats why I opened another shop on etsy,(FireWalkWithMe.etsy.com) that has prints of my illustrations, it has only a few things to grab, but it will get bigger these days.  "

They have a cute Pins Section too.


There are some items on Sale too.

2 comments:

  1. I love the thimble and scissors pendant!


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my shop! I'm glad that someone likes the thimble pendant :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts.