Saturday, August 15, 2009

PInky Goes Platinum


Meet Pinky goes Platinum- a paper goodies shop on etsy. Check it out here.

In her own words-

"  
My name is Jennifer Savoy proprietor of Pinky goes Platinum and I'm from Baton Rouge/ New Orleans, Louisiana. I live here with my husband and my adorable dog Molly. It's a great southern city filled with historical beauty, charm and out of this world food.

I graduated in graphic design/photography 8 years ago. I've been a designer for local newspapers and magazines. Also, a product photographer for a antique shop for the past 3 years while I freelanced for a stationery shop. During this time the stationery shop inspired me to create my own line of stationery/scrapbooking designs. Once the economy tanked antiques where no longer selling and I was layoff so I had to turn "Lemons into Lemonade" and started concentrating on my scrapbooking design and open up my etsy store. It's fairly new and I have a lot more work to do on it but, I'm so excited about this new chapter of my life.

I have a tendency to design with bold geometric shape with I think comes from my love of mid-century modern style. Mainly my designs are simple, colorful and fun. This is truly my passion in life designing and photography creating images and memory that will last forever. Once that moment is gone you have lost it forever but, one image of that second in your life can be capture and keep through photographs and designing beautiful scrapbooking pages for your family's heirloom to past down through generations.

Once again, I'm so excited about my etsy store and please visit me for new designs being uploads soon.


Follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/PinkyPlatinum

New Blog
http://pinkygoesplatinum.blogspot.com/ .
                                                                              "



Need some stickers/address labels? Click here.


1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts.