Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Denik Designs


 We will introduce you to Denik Designs - a very professional-looking chic shop on etsy. Check it out here.

In her own words-

"  You don't have to kill a mammoth to wear the bone around your neck as jewelry piece and you don't have to be royalty to exhibit beautiful jewelry. Living in 21st century allows us all to dress up into all kinds of creative masterpieces. Denik is one of the shops you can find on Etsy that brings the unique handmade jewelry products to you. Denik does not copy any of the jewelry and that's why each and every piece is exclusive. There will not be another woman walking around with the same creation as yours when you shop at Denik. Here is what the owner of Denik has to say about her work:
“Creativity is what makes my world spin. I work at other areas of art as well as jewelry. I do not draw the design on the paper first. I sit down, spread all of the beads, stones, metals around me and start to create. Usually the design comes along naturally. It is like a voice in the back of my mind telling me what to do and how to continue with each arrangement. When I pick up the wrong stone, the mind tells me put it down immediately … lol. The jewelry making can get tricky mostly if working with metal. I am always exploring new areas to freshen up my style and to bring many varieties to my customers.”




A pretty amazing Pendant section full of cute metal stuff.



You could also browse through their Set collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.