Thursday, August 13, 2009

Designs By Wendy T


Meet Designs By Wendy T- an artistic little shop on etsy. Check it out here.

In her own words-

"  My name is Wendy and I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, auntie and nurse! My family is the most important thing in the world to me. Creating unique jewelry with natural materials is my passion. It began years ago when I started dabbling with craft store beads and findings, and it quickly became something much bigger! It is an art form to me, and I put my heart and soul in to everything that I create! Stones are my first love, and this is obvious in my Etsy shop!
I am so excited to now be "dabbling" in metalsmithing, so keep an eye out for something very different coming to my shop soon! "




They have an interesting Earrings Section too.



You could even opt for something from the Set Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.