Friday, August 28, 2009

Fuzzington


Meet Fuzzington - cuteness overload on etsy. Check it out here.

In their own words-

"  Fuzzington strives to bring a bit of whimsy into the world and smiles to people's faces. The creatures at Fuzzington can't wait to be adopted into loving homes and share their sunny personalities with their new families.

My favorite medium is the chenille stem (which is a nice name for the typical pipe cleaner). I spend a lot of time twisting, bending, and fashioning pipe cleaners into cute realistic looking fuzzy friends. My goal is to make the Fuzzies look like they AREN'T made of pipe cleaners. I love making these little fellas. Every one of them make me smile!

All Fuzzington creatures are 100% handmade with a lot of love and a lot of fun.

"



They have an adorable Special Editions Section.


Shop some $5 Fuzzies here.

3 comments:

We would love to hear your thoughts.