Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Fiddling Truck


Meet The Fiddling Truck- An adorable lil' baby boutique on etsy. Check it out here.

In her own words -

"  I make whimsical hand sewn pieces for children and the young at heart. Most are one of a kind, and the smaller pieces are completely sewn by hand. No machine involved. Every piece is made with care and love. If you like my work, but don't see exactly what you want, I will do custom work. A few of my items are made by my mother. She is not very good with computers, so I am listing them for her. I have specified which items are made by her.

Every weekend I offer 10% off of everything in my shop and free shipping on custom orders. Just add TGIF to your order message. "




They also have a cute Dolls Section.

1 comment:

We would love to hear your thoughts.