Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Sweet Moe


Lets meet My Sweet Moe - a very affordable and adorable jewelry shop on etsy. Check it out here
In her own words-

"  My name is Jamie and I am 30 years old. I recently moved from Tennessee to Illinois and I am just starting out and could really use the help in promoting my site. My shop is all jewelry..necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and sets. I offer free shipping on everything and low prices. I am not sure what you would like to know, but this is my introduction on my shop:

Welcome To My Sweet Moe...Beaded Jewelry At Affordable Prices!

I love making my jewelry and I hope that you will love it too. I have bracelets, necklaces, earrings, as well as sets in various styles and colors. My quality is high, my prices are low, and I offer free shipping on everything. Take a look around and I hope you like what you see..thank you for stopping by My Sweet Moe!  "




Check out her huge collection in the Bracelets Section.



You could also choose a set consisting of bracelet+earrings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts.